Monday, November 2, 2009

At last, I rode my new bike...

October 31, 2009. Finally relaxed my nerves of excitement to ride my bike.

Well, to inform everyone, I have cleared the clouds of confusion of which bike to take by eventually buying a Hero Honda Hunk - a strong muscular black coloured beast.

Now I am not writing this post to elaborate on how my bike looks, or how good it is. But if I say that I got the bike on 21st October, but did not ride it for 10 full days, you would surely look at me with surprise. But that is the truth.

Actually my Mumbai trip from 22nd, and thereafter me going down with cold and cough made me reach this long waiting period. My hands were itching to get hold of the grip, and go zooming out for a long long ride. And when it ws Saturday approaching, I knew that finally the wait was about to be over.

It was bliss. The feel and ownership of a new bike is surely amazing. It might be short-lived, but at least in the initial few months, I am going to relish and cherish it like a treasure. (For 10 days, it was covered with a bedsheet and tied with a rope to prevent dust from settling on it.)

And to my relief, Sumit also approved, after his ways of testing, that the bike is nice. :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh...yeh toh mujhe pata hi nahi tha:( hhmmmm nywys congrats..:)))

    ReplyDelete