Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lost myself..Clueless to write...

It’s been a while that my blog featured any updates. Not feeling like writing for quite some time.

Though I do fritter away a lot of time watching all the movies, but I am definitely not wasting my times writing their reviews. This is one of the very good excuses I have of not writing.

The truth is that I had no intention of abandoning my blog for so long. But I am clueless as in what to write. There is no motivation left that made me put my thoughts well into words. For a while I felt that the longer I stay away, easier it would be for me to have something to write. But all in vain. So just for the sake of trying to jot down something, I thought describing my situation is the best thing to do. Probably it is going to aid in venting out the stress a little.

I am feeling lost since many weeks. And it has been so deeper that now I am getting the remorse of it, and how helpless I am on it. I don’t even know how to tell it to near and dear ones. I don’t know how they would react on it...even if I tell it anyhow.

But certainly it’s like a unlit night for my consciousness!

How did it happen? Where did I go?

I shrouded myself. I thought I had all I ever wanted, so my desire for anything else went astray. In my smugness and complacency, I lost everything...and then I woke up...much too late to undo what had been already done. I forgot how to be myself.

It is just at times that I remember to remember me. I believe, am passing through the darkest part of it. Hoping the dawn’s advent is not so long. It’s a killing and painful experience.

4 comments:

  1. 'Look at each day as a new opportunity to be your very best. Set high goals, be honest, never say no,never give up and be with people who share your passion for doing their best.' - i read this lines somewhere and find them reinforcing me whenever i get lost.
    jz try this out........they might work for u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are back to your awesome self.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that endless energy and stupendous enthusiasm of yours..would carry you to that world of indulgence once again. The dawn is not far away my friend, you are not just sitting near the window...or is it just shut..Open it.
    You would be that awesome self of yours again..Forgive everyone and yourself for whatever has happened..only the you can look ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy to c dat u finally back in ur form..gud dat despite u nt feeling lyk writng u stl wrtng:)dd b chrful n evrythng has a brightr syd..try lukng at it:)..n kp bloggng

    ReplyDelete