Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rise - The Road Ahead Lies Within

This is a poem I wrote (taking inspiration from some other poems) for an internal competition, and I got a consolation prize for this...
Need to apply this in my life now...


If you gaze around, there's nothing to keep you behind...

Don’ be anxious, un-limitation and way ahead lies in your mind...


Conventional thinking needs a punt in the face,

It's okay to fail now, yes, it's no disgrace...

Break all those shackles put by those around you,

Explore all the alternatives, because that's how you grow.


With the no-limit spirit, Unlimit yourself,

Unthink your past, and Unprogram yourself...

Pull out the stops now, go right ahead...

Put your heart and soul into what you're doing today,

Feel the energy in you, as limits fall away...


Be a black ocean, leaping and wide,

Roaring and soaring, bear in the tide,

Keep a positive thinking in gloom,

And the joyous road to success will bloom,

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear,

Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear...


You can Rise! Rise! Rise!

1 comment:

  1. "The woods are lovely ,dark and deep ,
    and I have promises to keep ,
    miles to go before I sleep,
    and miles to go before I sleep"..

    Your blog is inspiring and wonderful.
    I always see you on top of the success ladder,one day,it isn't far....god bless you:)..Adi

    ReplyDelete