Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends Indeed ???

Friends are an important part of our lives. Trust and respect is what defines this relationship.
But there is a question that keeps pondering me time and again - "Who are your real friends"?
There are times when we are tempted to put more faith in friends, but is it worth it?

I get the response to this question, when I think of my group "Phoenix - The Fire Within Us". Those who know about my group, would know the reason for Phoenix coming to my mind, and for those who don't know about my group, probably don't know me well. For them, I would soon write about my group as well, because that's something dear to me.

This poem was written by me a long time back, but have edited it over time, and is thus dedicated to Phoenix and all my other close friends. I have let the dilemma in my mind be a part of it.


3 comments:

  1. hey i really cant believe that its you whoz got that poetic streak...mindblowing poem..i really dont have words 2 comment coz it left me speechless n dumbstruck as well..a touchy but yet a soothig poem..when can i expect a poem from DD-the poet..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES DTA, LEAVES WONT SHATTER FROM THE PHOENIX TREE.............. WAITING FOR YOUR LATER VERSIONS ABOUT PHOENIX...........

    ReplyDelete