Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's nice to be back... :-)

A little over a year and half ago, I started this blog, but back then I knew nothing about blogging. Nor do I know it now. For me, all I knew was that I was about to embark on a new chapter in my life wherein I would be putting down the thoughts coming to my mind.

Over last few months, I have been so occupied with work that hardly got time to write, even though there have been loads of posts queued up in my brain. But these things take forever to write, and now that I’m working, I don’t have forever to write.

So, in the spirit of “Good enough” is the enemy of “At all”, I’m going to start blogging again, but with no blogging schedule.

I’m writing because I want to – when I want to. I know from personal experience that I most like to write when I’m unhappy because when I’m unhappy I withdraw from the world and the last thing I want to do is to keep all that stuff confined to my mind, that’s making me unhappy. But that doesn’t mean I will not be delighted to share all the good things happening.

My only motive is to write. I don’t care how many readers there are – it is simply an outlet for my thoughts. It’s nice to be back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment