Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frozen Tears...

This predicament is not for a while,

But often in life, I have to give a fake smile...

Smile, although my heart feels like breaking.

Smile, although I am hurt inside.

Smile, although I feel like crying my lungs out.

Smile, with a lump in my throat that even loved ones don't notice.

I prevent my eyes reflecting my grief, to fight bravely all the fears,

I wish that all my tears turn into Frozen ice, into Frozen tears!!

"Hardest moment is not when you lose something and tears come out of your eyes, but its when you lose something and left broken, but you still manage to smile."

2 comments:

  1. Man that's too sad,
    you r more emotional than I think you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d only advantage a woman hv over man..atleast v cn cry...frozen tears forces one to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

    Invisible tears r d hardest 2 wipe away.Just let it out dear..

    Megha

    ReplyDelete