Saturday, October 24, 2009

What should I blog???

Initially when I started writing, my contemplations were all about what to write on the blog, how discretely would I write, what shall be the title and the theme; and finally I decided that all these things don’t matter. All that matters is to start blogging and the topics and themes shall follow. And so I bring forward random thoughts and expressions of my life, trying to put them into words in the best possible way.

Today I have been deliberating that it is my blog and so obviously my turn to blog and it has been my turn to blog since Tuesday. But what to blog? I thought of several ideas to blog and here I am...blank. I guess I’ve been sort of blank in my writing these days, also. Not that I don’t have ideas, I always have ideas. All I have to do is go out on the road or think of my life and people around me or watch television, and I get ideas for my own. It is also a great way to get inspired. But lately I’ve been doing summery things. I think maybe there is a time for everything. I know I will write another post soon. I know the time will come. I will see others reading my blog and either smiling, or reflecting back those things upon themselves. But I just want to ensure that I am discrete enough not to make my personal life too open for others to bog me down. Probably I need to write my personal diary.

1 comment:

  1. May be true, may be not
    Depends on what are u seeking out of this blog.
    As far as I have noticed your blog their's no particular target audiance for this.

    ReplyDelete