Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Relentless Thoughts

I think that facts are stubborn things. I believe in that. My life has had a number of insistent moments, which at times leave haunting memories and trails of thoughts behind ,affecting my perception and my attitude towards life and relationships. Despite of what I am writing here, I'm still open minded enough to know that circumstances surrounding facts can and do change. As have mine.


Days have gone, time has passed,

They say time heals, but to me, time kills and rots;
I may not be a great writer or a vivid poet,

But I can portray and scribble the words of my thoughts.

Each passing day, I settle in dismay,

Sitting by the window, all I see is my past;

Perplexed and baffled with the varied harsh experiences,

I wonder when it would be my lingering last.

Relentless thoughts plague me every day,

making me realise how much scathe I might have caused;

Hiding behind a mask of whimsy whims and pretensions,

I feel that the happiness in my life has paused.


I've been hurt in incomprehensible ways,

Hurts that last to this very day;
Tranquillity seems like a distant reality,

With my serenity beset, I guess it will always end this way.


Amidst the picturesque image of the illusions I had,

These thoughts of mine seem stricken;
I’ve realised that life's a bitch with no alluring presence,

Thus from now on there's nothing much on life to be written.

2 comments:

  1. did u write the above lines...if so --OMG!!
    are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u hv to look at it as a learning experience, and be sure u r learning d rght thngs...

    wen v r on d outs one tends to luk on d wrong thngs cz while ovrsimplyfying lyf v keep runnin vd expressions of sorrow...thoughts wont b keep,smthn mst b done abt dem..

    I alvz say "Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"..

    ReplyDelete